From Ben Eater.
This video goes over the control signals used in our 8-bit breadboard computer.
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/beneater
See https://eater.net/bbcpu8-bus for more.
Additional components used in this video:
– 15x LEDs to indicate which control signals are active
– 15x 470Ω resistors for the control signal LEDs
– 15x 470Ω resistors for the bus LEDs
– 2x 74LS04 Hex inverter (optional, but makes the control word simpler to interpret)
– Red gel (e.g., https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004GE19E2)