From Healthcare Triage.
There’s a lot of media attention on a recent study examining whether labeling food with the amount of exercise that would be needed to then burn it off changes how much people eat. Let’s dig in and see.
Related HCT episodes:
1. Menu Calorie Labeling Isn’t Doing Much to Fight Obesity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbwgJp6Vio4
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book "The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully" is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Tiffany Doherty — Writer and Script Editor
Meredith Danko – Social Media
#healthcaretriage #healthcare #calories