From The Cooking Foodie.
These homemade energy bars are healthy, delicious and easy to make! These no-bake oatmeal peanut bars date energy bars are perfect as healthy dessert, as a post workout snack or maybe as a snack to take to work or school. They are soft, free of refined sugar and packed with good nutritional value.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
(use the search bar at the top-right of the page to find the recipe you are looking for)
More Healthy Snack Recipes:
Healthy Granola Bars Recipe:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbrxDLNVaLo
Energy Date Balls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLHfU3R4bRU
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xkpHye6H_E
Healthy Homemade Granola: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fWLeFWBaA
1¾ cups (160g) Rolled oats
12oz (340g) Pitted dates- about 15 large dates
1/2 cup (60g) Walnuts
1/3 cup (80g) Natural peanut butter
1/4 cup (40g) Dark chocolate chips (optional)
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 tablespoons Chia seeds
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Place all the ingredients except chocolate chips I a food processor and process until combined and sticky.
2. Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
3. Scrape the mixture into an 8*8-inch (20*cm) baking dish, press evenly.
4. Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set.
5. Cut into bars.
• These energy bars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
• In this recipe you can use any kind of nuts: walnuts, cashew, almonds etc.
• In this recipe you can use any nut butter: peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter and more.
• In the video you can see I processed all the ingredients together, but for better results, I would suggest processing only the dates first and then all the ingredients together.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: