From Healthcare Triage.
With support from the National Institute for Health Care Management, we’re spending the next three episodes talking about how drugs get approved in the United States. In this first episode, we discuss the drug approval process from the discovery phase all the way to what happens after its approval.
Related HCT episodes:
1. Ketamine as a Treatment for Depression?: https://youtu.be/d5cHVqaHLIU
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book "The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully" is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Tiffany Doherty — Writer, Social Media
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Mark Olsen – Creative Director, Producer