From Healthcare Triage.
Several states have recently passed or considered strict limitations on abortion. Some of these laws are crafted in a way that misunderstands the nature of pregnancy and the risks of miscarriages. These laws leave room for women who have miscarriages to be investigated or even prosecuted for murder.
Related HCT episodes:
1. Abortion Rates are Down in the US: https://youtu.be/xZ6OVnBnSAI
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Meredith Danko – Social Media