From The 8 Bit Guy.
Support this Channel on Patreon:
In this video, we’re going to cover how to use the DHT11 or DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor with the Rapberry Pi.
Detailed article and wiring diagrams here:
Parts List for Project:
* Raspberry Pi 3: https://amzn.to/2VMYfvJ
* DHT11 Sensor Only: https://amzn.to/2YAPQbS
* DHT22 Sensor Only: https://amzn.to/2VPNaKD
* DHT11 Module: https://amzn.to/2YAPQbS
* DHT22 Module: https://amzn.to/2LSukhb
* 10K Ohm Resistor: https://amzn.to/2LRie89
* Raspberry Pi Breakout Cable: https://amzn.to/2WbwjRM
* Breadboard and Wires: https://amzn.to/2LTEGxe
Visit the Murray² Forum:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Help us improve our content!
Tell us if mBlip should continue to feature this YouTuber's content.