From The 8 Bit Guy.
Support this Channel on Patreon:
PARTS LIST FOR THIS VIDEO:
* Monitor: https://amzn.to/2U2Lut8
* Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/2KQ57Bn
* 1ft HDMI cable: https://amzn.to/2U0EPPP
* Arcade Controls: https://amzn.to/2ZfGcQE
* Power Receptacle with fuse: https://amzn.to/2ZnhSrl
* Surface mount USB ports: https://amzn.to/2KT6r6J
* USB Speakers: https://amzn.to/2ZmG6SG
* T-molding: https://amzn.to/2ZjgeXP
* Filler Primer: https://amzn.to/2Ho5nW8
* Flat Black Paint: https://amzn.to/2ZuiIXj
TOOLS IS USED:
* Quad Hands Soldering: https://amzn.to/36FsWVY
Detailed article and plans here:
In this video we build an awesome tabletop arcade cabinet for playing all of your retro arcade games using Retropie!
Visit The Geek Pub and The 8-Bit Guy Forum:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Help us improve our content!
Tell us if mBlip should continue to feature this YouTuber's content.