From The 8 Bit Guy.
Support this Channel on Patreon:
PARTS LIST FOR THIS VIDEO:
* 120V-12V AC Transformer: https://amzn.to/2YMKY84
* 1N4002 diodes: https://amzn.to/2Kz2pjT
* LM7805 regulator: https://amzn.to/2KIrt6F
* Regulator heatsink: https://amzn.to/31ABFVF
* Electrolytic caps: https://amzn.to/31ArDE3
* Ceramic caps: https://amzn.to/31Bpsjr
* Breadboards: https://amzn.to/2Ky56Ss
* Breadboard wires: https://amzn.to/2YO011l
* USB cable: https://amzn.to/2H4NVpH
* Siglent SDS1104X-E: https://amzn.to/31aS0QO
Detailed article here:
In this video we will build a USB charger circuit that can be used to power all of your USB devices. This circuit is based on a transformer, full wave rectifier, capacitors, and an 5V voltage regulator.
Visit The Geek Pub and The 8-Bit Guy Forum:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Help us improve our content!
Tell us if mBlip should continue to feature this YouTuber's content.