From Healthcare Triage.
Medicine has been slow to catch up with the idea of email communication in the workplace. Electronic consultations are less expensive and can be more convenient than in-person visits, but they aren’t without cost.
Related HCT episode:
1. What is Telemedicine? And Can it Improve Care? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7RIBtVsKbM
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Meredith Danko – Social Media