From Kento Bento.
Get Skillshare for free for 2 months: https://skl.sh/kentobento3
Over 30,000 classes on just about anything.
Other videos you may like:
These Events Will Happen in Asia in 2020: https://youtu.be/qrataK7FxRA
How Macau Became North Korea’s Base of Operations: https://youtu.be/BQ5x8riJ6SA
How Would You Save The Maldives? (The 7 Choices): https://youtu.be/aLwXDEzh_Js
This Is The Greatest Bank Heist in Japanese History: https://youtu.be/gbeN-2ErxBw
These Events Will Happen In Asia Before 2050: https://youtu.be/2VAtKVCTA5k
Music from Epidemic Sound: http://epidemicsound.com
We do videos on intriguing & thought-provoking Asiany topics, including stereotypes, history, culture & geography.
Researcher: Kento Bento, Isambard Dexter
Writer/Narrator: Kento Bento
Illustrator: Charlie Rodriguez
Video Editor: Kento Bento
Official Cheerleader: Nina Bento
WHY JAPAN’S GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA CAN’T BE BUILT UNTIL 2110
London. October, 1992. A Japanese man entered a government building near Chancery Lane, and made his way up to an office on the first floor – this was the London branch of the UK’s Patent Office.
You see this man was there on behalf of Japan’s renowned Shimizu Corporation – a leading architectural and engineering firm that was and is among the top in the world; and he was there to apply for a patent. (Note, to secure their ideas globally it was necessary to apply not just in Japan). Now this particular patent, was for no ordinary idea; it was for something grand – something spectacular; the idea was to build giant pyramids in the middle of some of the largest and busiest urban centers in the world; starting with Tokyo. These infrastructures would be so large, they could house entire cities.
But why? What was this for?
And who exactly is the Shimizu Corporation?
To understand this, we need to go back in time, back over 200 years ago to the company’s inception.
This video covers:
– Shimizu Megacity Pyramid TRY-2004
– Pyramidal structures
– Japanese architectural & engineering companies
– Kisuke Shimizu
– Edo period
– Japan’s population decline
– Tokyo’s overpopulation & overcrowding
– Large scale construction projects
– Floating cities, underwater cities, space hotels
– Blade Runner (Tyrell Corporation headquarters pyramid)
– Egypt’s Great Pyramid of Giza
– Burj Khalifa & Jeddah Tower
– 2 kilometer high building
– Tokyo Bay
– Megatrusses & suspended skyscrapers
– Renewable energy of solar, wind, algae & waves
– Japanese earthquakes & tsunamis
– Pacific Ring of Fire
– X-Seed 4000 (Taisei Corporation)
– Mega-City Pyramids in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Delhi & Dhaka
– Largest man-made structure in history
– Hong Kong’s Kowloon Walled City